Entradas populares de este blog
My favourite singer
Mi favourite singer Camila Cabello Hey Havana, ooh na-na (ay) Half of my heart is in Havana, ooh-na-na (ay, ay) He took me back to East Atlanta, na-na-na Oh, but my heart is in Havana (ay) There's somethin' 'bout his manners (uh huh) Havana, ooh na-na (uh) He didn't walk up with that "how you doin'?" (uh) (When he came in the room) He said there's a lot of girls I can do with (uh) (But I can't without you) I knew him forever in a minute (hey) (That summer night in June) And papa says he got malo in him (uh) He got me feelin' like Ooh-ooh-ooh, I knew it when I met him I loved him when I left him Got me feelin' like Ooh-ooh-ooh, and then I had to tell him I had to go, oh na-na-na-na-na Havana, ooh na-na (ay, ay) Half of my heart is in Havana, ooh-na-na (ay, ay) He took …
Introduction about my self
Hello my name is David . I am 10 years old my birthday is on 4th April . I have brown eyes and brown hair . I have got one brother your name is Alex . My favourite sport is football and orientation . My favourite animal is: hamster My favourite videogame is: play 4 My favourite transport is : car You can also see the blogs of my friends: Luis http://xavito2007.blogspot.com.es Luna: http://lunabloguera.blogspot.com.es Carlos: http://charliebloguertibi.blogspot.com.es Jesús: http://jesusbloguero.blogspot.com.es



Comentarios
Publicar un comentario